Tucson water has been to my house 3 times found the meter box halfway full of water and the surrounding ground wet in a 6 foot circle around the meter box now Tucson water wants me to pay over 500 dollars after I paid a 200 dollar bill before the leak was found by me opening the meter box my self. At this point I've talked to a laty by the name of sue kran that tells me to take them to court or bay the bill and will not get me to her manager or in contact with the director even after the city worker that came and checked meter did not see how I could be charged. Sues direct phone number is 5208372025 she is very rud and I'm floored she is capable of being in a supervisor position
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Tucson Water Utility Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have 6.5 wooded acres, that has a R.O.W., Right of Way, from our local electric company (Orange & Rockland Utilities) over our property! There are three big electric..."
- "I too have experienced massively gross smelling fish water from my zero water filters/water! It's fine for 2-3 weeks after you change the filter, but after that..."
- "I purchased a Piazetta wood stove through an installer who obtained it from Pacific Energy. The unit broke down every 2 weeks it was used during the winter of 2013-2014...."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."