Tucson water has been to my house 3 times found the meter box halfway full of water and the surrounding ground wet in a 6 foot circle around the meter box now Tucson water wants me to pay over 500 dollars after I paid a 200 dollar bill before the leak was found by me opening the meter box my self. At this point I've talked to a laty by the name of sue kran that tells me to take them to court or bay the bill and will not get me to her manager or in contact with the director even after the city worker that came and checked meter did not see how I could be charged. Sues direct phone number is 5208372025 she is very rud and I'm floored she is capable of being in a supervisor position
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Tucson Water Utility Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have 6.5 wooded acres, that has a R.O.W., Right of Way, from our local electric company (Orange & Rockland Utilities) over our property! There are three big electric..."
- "I received an offer in the mail 8 months ago approximately early October 2014 stating that I would receive 25,000 Aeroplan miles for renting a water heater from Direct Energy,..."
- "In July we received a bill from PG&E for our True Up Bill for $1095.16 for the complete years usage. This came as surprise to us that we owed PG&E,..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."