Williamson, Arizona

Tucson water has been to my house 3 times found the meter box halfway full of water and the surrounding ground wet in a 6 foot circle around the meter box now Tucson water wants me to pay over 500 dollars after I paid a 200 dollar bill before the leak was found by me opening the meter box my self. At this point I've talked to a laty by the name of sue kran that tells me to take them to court or bay the bill and will not get me to her manager or in contact with the director even after the city worker that came and checked meter did not see how I could be charged. Sues direct phone number is 5208372025 she is very rud and I'm floored she is capable of being in a supervisor position

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Tucson Water and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tucson Water to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tucson Water tucson water utility service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tucson Water?

Comments